2.5

When I started to love being on deviantart I spent 50 dollars for points and a premium membership.In early August I was banned for being under the age!

I asked the help desk if I could get my money back for what I paid for. They said I could not get my money back. I cried myself to sleep and tried so many things to get out of being banned! nothing worked.

I am still banned but I will be unbanned in less than A week if i can find an official document of my birthdate. What kind of parent wants their child to ask to take a picture of their birth certificate?

I would certainly not.DO NOT SAY THAT YOU ARE 12- ON DEVIANTART OR YOU ARE SCREWED.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. vatruman5 is quite happy with community and how fun it was and stated that there is a room for improvement of age limit and no refunding. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of deviantart membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Deviantart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned deviantart membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Deviantart.

Had an Experience with Deviantart?

Comments

Oh boo hoo. Guess what? You BROKE THE RULES, then you were dumb enough to blatantly admit it.